How can we help?
You can request money from other Revolut users by going to the 'Payments' section in the app and selecting a contact with an 'R' next to their name. This will instantly send them a notification.
You can then track the status of the payment request in the Transactions List and make any changes (i.e. cancel the request), if needed. Request itself expires after 10 days.
You can request between £1 and £250, at the moment.
For people without the app, we'll create a payment link that you can share with them so that they can pay you back by debit or credit card in JPY.
Identity verification has to be passed on your account for the feature to be available.
Cards issued outside Japan may incur a small fee. We will let you know if this fee is applicable to you and how much it is before you complete your transaction.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?