How can we help?
Why has my card deposit been reverted?
The most common reason for a card deposit to be reverted is a temporary connection issue with your bank. It's worth checking with your bank to see if they're currently experiencing any issues with their user authentication systems (3DS).
In this case, you shouldn't be charged. But, if your funds got blocked, it might take your bank up to five working days to process our message and update your balance back to its original level. If you didn't receive your funds back after five working days, please chat to us.
Due to international restrictions in place, it is not possible to top-up your Revolut account with a bank card issued in Russia or Belarus.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?