How can we help?
What is the “Credit Monetisation Rule”?
In Japan, “cash out” or “monetise” by converting shopping credit balance into cash is referred to as “credit monetisation”.
While not a formal regulation, credit card issuers forbid what they call “credit monetisation” in their T&C, as their shopping credit balance is separate from their cashing credit balance.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?