How can we help?
What features are disabled when adding money with credit cards or prepaid cards?
If you add money to your Revolut account with a credit card or prepaid card, you can only use that balance for shopping (i.e. card spending), but you will not be able to transfer money or withdraw cash from ATMs.
Balances added with debit cards can be withdrawn from select domestic ATMs and overseas ATMs.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?