How can we help?
Which local account details are available for me?
Give the following details to family and friends when they need to send you payments using local payment networks or SWIFT.
As a Japanese customer, you have access to:
- JPY local account (Beneficiary name, account number, bank name, branch name, account type)
Please note that your JPY local account is only for domestic inbound JPY transfers. Any international currencies or foreign transfers sent to the local JPY account details will be rejected. For such transfers, your international SWIFT account details will have to be used.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?