Revolut x Unidays
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Unidays Promotion (the "Promotion”), Revolut is offering customers and potential customers of Unidays in Italy the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time and receive:
- 3 months of the Revolut Premium subscription plan for free (the “Free Trial”);
In order to receive the Revolut Free Trial, you must sign up to Revolut through a unique link from Unidays between the 13th of October 2022 00:00 GMT and the 31st of October 2023 23:59 GMT (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
If you already have a Revolut Personal account you won’t be eligible for this Promotion. To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Live at a residential address in Italy; and
- Either receive marketing directly from Unidays about this Promotion or see the Promotion marketed in Unidays’ app and/or on Unidays’ website and/or on their social media so you can follow the below steps to benefit from the Promotion (you will only receive marketing from Unidays if you have already provided your personal data to Unidays and are happy for Unidays to send marketing to you).
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link in the marketing from Unidays - this link will redirect you to Revolut’s website where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account and will be offered the Free Trial;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut personal account with a Premium plan and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period. If you already have a Revolut personal account you won’t be eligible for this Promotion; and
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC with a registered address in Italy with no restrictions on your account before the end of the Promotion Period.
You must complete the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive the Revolut Free Trial.
How do I start my Revolut Free Trial?
You can start your Revolut Free Trial and take part in the Promotion if you meet the eligibility criteria and have completed the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?”. To start your Revolut Free Trial, you will need to complete the steps to upgrade your Revolut Personal account to the Premium subscription plan within 72 hours of your Revolut Personal account being successfully opened, even if the 72 hour period expires after the end of the Promotion Period. This means your Revolut Personal account must be successfully opened before the end of the Promotion Period but it doesn’t matter if you don’t upgrade to Premium subscription plan until after the end of the Promotion Period; you’ll still be able to start your Free Trial as long as you upgrade before the 72 hour cut off.
Just so you know, the terms and conditions for your Premium subscription plan (see Plus, Premium and Metal Terms) will apply to you during your Revolut Free Trial. We will not charge you for the period of time included in your Revolut Free Trial. We’ll tell you in the Promotion dashboard in your Revolut App how long you’ll receive your selected Premium subscription plan for free so you’re aware before you sign up - you’ll also be able to see this information in these Terms.
You have the right to cancel your Premium plan during the Revolut Free Trial (your “cooling off period”) but after the Revolut Free Trial period ends, normal cancellation rules will apply. Please note that the cooling-off period will last for the duration of the Revolut Free Trial.
If you ordered a card during your Revolut Free Trial and then cancel your Premium plan before the end of the Revolut Free Trial, you will have to pay us back for the card delivery fee. You may also have to pay back the card delivery fee if you ordered a second card or additional Revolut cards and you decide to cancel the Premium plan within your Free Trial. This is to cover our costs. Please refer to the Premium fees page to see the fees associated with card delivery.
On the expiry of the Revolut Free Trial, you will remain on your Premium plan (unless you tell us otherwise) and normal cancellation and billing rules will apply (the cooling-off period will no longer apply). Our paid plans have a 12 month term whether you choose to pay-monthly or pay-annually. We’ll start taking payments for your Premium plan either monthly or yearly depending on what you agreed to when you signed up for the Premium plan.
You can also end your Premium plan at any time after the Free Trial. However, fees may apply if you do. See the “Fees for downgrading your Plus, Premium or Metal subscription” section of the Plus, Premium and Metal Terms for more information on the normal cancellation rules that apply once your Revolut Free Trial ends.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, Lithuania;
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We agree to give you a Revolut Free Trial by not charging you for the relevant period (we’ll tell you what this period is before you start your Revolut Free Trial). After your Revolut Free Trial period ends, all normal billing and cancellation rules will apply. Our paid plans have a 12 month term whether you choose to pay monthly or annually, and your Revolut Free Trial period will not count towards the 12 month term. We will show you how long your Revolut Free Trial will last for in the Promotion dashboard in the Revolut app before you sign up and you’ll also be able to see this information in these Terms. You cannot ask us to extend the Promotion if you miss it.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of Italy. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania or Italy.