Switch your Revolut account to another EU bank or PSP
Although we'd be sad to see you go, you can find information about how to switch your account from Revolut to another bank or payment service provider (PSP) below.
If you're interested in switching your Revolut account to another bank, or PSP established in another EU Member State (but not Lithuania), please contact us via the 'Help' section in your app.
Upon receiving your request we'll:
- Provide you with a list of all your existing periodic transfer instructions and direct debits, if any, as well as any available information on periodic credit transfers and user-initiated direct debit transactions performed on your payment account during the last 13 months
- Transfer the remaining positive balance of funds in your payment account to the payment account held by you at the new payment service provider; if you are part of a Group Vault you will have to close it (if you are admin) or remove your access to the vault in order to switch.
- Close the payment account held with us (if you want us to). Revolut doesn’t charge you to keep a standard account open that is not in use. We do not advise closing your Revolut account as it can take a bit of time to set up a new account with the same mobile number. If you still want to close your account, please note that you will need to liquidate any open trading positions and move any funds in other pockets to your account; if you were on a paid plan we will refund you for any unused time. Also please bear in mind that we will keep your data for 6 years after closure to comply with regulations, such as anti-money laundering laws.
We'll perform the actions specified above on the date requested by you, which cannot be earlier than 6 business days from the date we first receive your request, with all the information needed to complete it. We'll also let you know in case any outstanding obligations prevent the closure of your account with us.
If you want to switch your Revolut account to another bank or PSP in Lithuania, then please contact the other bank or PSP to initiate this process. They'll contact us to complete the switch, but we'll be sad to see you go.
We won't charge you for switching, however other banks or PSPs that you want to switch to may charge fees for the service.
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?
- Issues with transfers
- How do I send money to a bank account or card?
- Where can I make a bank or card transfer to?
- Will I be charged for sending money to a bank account or card?
- What if I don't know the recipient's account details?
- What are the limits for sending money to a bank account or card?
- How fast is my outbound transfer to a bank account or card?
- Setting up a Standing Order or a Recurring Bank Transfer
- How are international bank payment fees determined?
- What recipient account details are required for transfers to Sweden?
- What is SEPA instant?
- Which cards can I send money to?
- What recipient account details are required for transfers?
- How do I edit bank or card beneficiary details?
- My outbound transfer arrived in different currency?
- Authentication for recipients
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card