How do I sync expenses with Xero?
1. Link your Revolut Business to your Xero account
2. Enable bank feeds sync
3. Enable expense sync
4. Your expense categories, tax rates, tax codes and tracking categories are imported automatically from Xero
5. Once an expense is approved, the expense data is then automatically synced to Xero!
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?