My deposit arrived in a different currency
Local transfers (e.g. GBP, EUR):
If you’ve sent another currency to your local account details, for example: EUR to your CH local account details, the currency will be exchanged into CH, but not at Revolut’s exchange rate. Only use your local account details, (in order to find you account details please proceed to the section "Home" > tap on “…“ > tap on “Details”.) for top-ups in your local currency.
International transfers (SWIFT):
For international transfers to your account, as long as the currency is supported by Revolut, this should not happen. There may be very rare cases where the sending bank or the intermediaries could convert the funds due to not supporting the currency sent.
For a full list of currencies supported by Revolut, refer here.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency