Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
What details do I need to provide the sender?
Your name ('beneficiary'), IBAN and BIC (to find this, tap the flag icon on your account screen).
Additional details: In some cases, banks request additional details such as 'Receiving bank details' and 'Correspondent bank details'.
For 'Receiving bank details' share the following:
Revolut BANK UAB, Konstitucijos ave. 21B, Vilnius, LT-08130, Lithuania
For 'Correspondent bank details' share the following, depending on the source currency:
For GBP share 1) Bank: Barclays 2) Sort code: 20-00-00
For USD share 1) Bank: JPMorgan 2) Routing number: 021000021
For AUD, NZD share 1) Bank: JPMorgan 2) BIC: CHASGB2L
For all other source currencies, share 1) Bank: Barclays 2) BIC: BARCGB22
How long will the transfer take to reach me?
Typically, between 3-5 working days. In some cases, it can take longer as some banks don't process payments on weekends, some are obliged to run checks on payments, while others may use multiple intermediaries which further delay payment processing.
Any other tips while making international SWIFT transfers?
To avoid other banks' intermediary fees, ask the sender to make transfers using the 'OUR'/ receiver fees option, if available.
If the sending or correspondent bank uses incorrect or insufficient account details, the payment may be rejected without reaching Revolut – please be sure to provide accurate details from the 'SWIFT' tab.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?