Proof of Operating Address
If we need to ask you for additional documents to verify your operating address, the list of preferred documents that Revolut can accept as a proof will be shown in your application menu in our app/web portal.
We can usually accept any of the following:
- A rental agreement for the office at your operating address with either of the following:
a) A duration of at least 6 months, and the agreement should be valid on the day of onboarding;
b) No validity requirement (no mention about the contract duration)
- Extract from the national registry showing your operating/trading address (if dated in the last 3 months)
- Utility bills with your operating address as place of delivery (e.g. water, electricity, landline phone) (if dated in the last 3 months)
- Bank statement in which your operating address is visible (if dated in the last 3 months)
- Government correspondence showing your operating address (e.g. court order, traffic line, business rates bill) (if dated in the last year)
- Rental payment confirmation for the office on your operating address (if dated in the last 3 months)
- Three consecutive invoices and a contract from a co-working space provider valid on the date of onboarding and containing your operating address (if dated in the last 6 months)
- Contract with a customer outlining the range of services and the place they are provided in (i.e. your operating address) (if dated in the last 3 months)
- Employee payslip with proof of employee's personal address in the correspondent region and employee's ID showing a right to reside in the correspondent region. The employee payslip needs to contain the name of the business and its operating address (if dated in the last 3 months)
- Card delivery to your operating address
- If you have a virtual office space, check the article here.
- If you only have a registered business address or you are working from home, you can submit any documents from the above showing your personal name and your home address. For more details, click here.
- You might be staying at someone else's house and therefore won't have any proof under your name – see here for a solution.
Please keep in mind – the required document depends on the complexity of your company and/or the documents you've uploaded before.
If you are unable to submit documents into this section on your application directly, feel free to raise a support request here.
In case you need to update your address, complete a form for us to change it.