What is Revolut’s bank address?
Some banks may ask the sender to add the receiving institution address apart in addition to your address as a recipient. Revolut’s address varies depending on which of our entities supports your business account:
For companies registered in any European Economic Area country
- Bank name: Revolut Payments UAB
- Bank address: Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania for local EUR, SWIFT inbound transfers and local GBP transfers.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers