Unsupported inbound transfers
You can transfer money to your accounts via bank transfer in the following 27 currencies: GBP, EUR, USD, ZAR, TRY, SGD, SEK, SAR, RON, PLN, NZD, NOK, MXN, JPY, ILS, HUF, HKD, DKK, CZK, CHF, CAD, AUD, AED, HRK, BGN, QAR and THB.
Alternatively, you can send clients your account details so they transfer money to you.
We do not currently support transfers from the following countries (this list may change at any time): Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Bahamas, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo (the Democratic Republic of), Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Cambodia, Korea (North), Lao PDR, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Panama, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Palau, Russia, Saint Lucia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic (Syria), Swaziland, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste,Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic), Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Unfortunately we're currently unable to receive payments in the following currency-country pairs, as we're making some changes to our banking infrastructure. We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and hope to have a resolution soon.
- USD transfers from Barbados, Curaçao, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Jersey, Malta, St. Maarten, Mauritius, Moldova, Philippines
- EUR transfers from Mauritius, St. Maarten, Latin America countries
- CHF transfers from Malta
- NOK transfers from Malta
If you have any troubles with a specific currency / country transfer, please reach out to our support team.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?