How do I contact Revolut Business support?
We are more than happy to assist you with your questions. Currently, you can only contact us via the chat support unless you have a dedicated account manager. You can start a chat with our business support team by following the steps below:
Logged in on website:
- Click on your account name on the top left of your screen
- Open “Help” section
- Scroll down until you see “Chat” option
- Click “Start new chat” or continue with an ongoing support chat (chat bubble icon)
Logged in on mobile app:
- Tap on your profile on the top left of your screen
- Open "Help" menu
- Scroll down until you see “Requests” section
- Select “New chat” or continue with an ongoing support chat (chat bubble icon)
Can't log in?
- Go to Login screen, enter your email address and click "Continue with email"
- When asked to "Enter your password", click "Recover now" or click here
- Click “Contact us”
- The chat should appear on the screen, follow steps given to start chatting.
Please keep in mind that the data available to you will be limited by the permissions given to you by the account owner or one of the account administrators.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the Xero integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?