Replacement of prepaid cards
We’ve been working hard to enhance your virtual and physical debit cards, and we've made some cool changes behind the scenes – all to improve your card payment experience. However, these upgrades only apply to new debit cards. If you've been with us for a bit longer, you might still be using some prepaid cards. Prepaid cards will stop working after 30 August 2022.
- Debit cards can be accepted in more countries worldwide
- Improved fraud detection mechanisms thanks to our machine-learning model
- New designs to help you stand out
- Personalised physical cards with your business name on the front
To see which of your team's cards needs to be replaced, head to the 'Cards' tab in the app and look for the 'Card will stop working...' label.
To order additional replacement cards for your team, just open your Revolut Business app, go to the 'Cards' tab, and order a new card. We've waived the standard delivery fee so you can upgrade your physical cards absolutely free.
If your card needs replacing, let your admin know and they can order a new one from the 'Cards' tab.
Related article: What will happen to our replaced cards?
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?