How can we help?

My card has been compromised/lost/stolen

Make sure to freeze your card as soon as possible so no one can access your funds through it. Next, you can order yourself a new card.

If you believe your card may have been used fraudulently, submit a chargeback request:

  • Go to 'Payments' and select the relevant transaction
  • Click 'Report an issue'
  • Select the issue
  • Raise the request and provide the details

If you have not received any details from us in 15 days once you have submitted the chargeback request, contact our support team to provide more information about the process.

If you don’t have access to the business account, you can also block your card by calling our automated phone line: +370 5 214 3608.

Found your card but it's not working? Submit a support request here to reactivate your card.

Related Articles