What is this promotion about?
Revolut will pay a cash reward for users who receive their salary into their Revolut account and who pay one utility direct debit to at least one selected utility provider (the “Promotion”).
Any customer who is invited to participate in the Promotion will receive a reward (the “Cash Reward”) once they have received their salary into their Revolut account and once they have paid one utility direct debit to at least one of the selected utility providers from their Revolut account, as set out in these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
The Promotion runs from 12:00pm GMT on 4 May 2023 to 12:00pm GMT on 1 July 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
Who is eligible for the promotion?
The Promotion is only open to:
- Revolut users residing in Ireland who have successfully onboarded to Revolut Bank UAB; and
- Who have personally received an email, push notification, or in-app Inbox message from Revolut, or have seen an in-app "Suggested for You" tile inviting them to participate in the Promotion.
The Promotion is not open to all customers. You must receive an email, push notification, or in-app Inbox message from Revolut, or have seen an in-app "Suggested for You" tile inviting you to participate in this Promotion. If you have not received a message from us inviting you to participate in the Promotion, you are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
How do I earn the Cash Reward?
To earn the Cash Reward you must:
- Get your salary paid into your Revolut account. For tracking purposes, this means you need to add to your Revolut account a minimum amount of 1,800 euros using bank transfer, from a sender not in your name, during the Promotion Period. These funds can be added either via a single transaction or multiple transactions; and
- Setup a direct debit with any one of the selected utility providers (listed below) using your Revolut account during the Promotion Period and ensure that your Revolut account is debited by that utility provider at least once during the Promotion Period. You need to be debited by the utility provider from your personal account with Revolut. The amount debited by the utility provider during the Promotion Period needs to be higher than 50 euros.
You will earn a Cash Reward in the amount stated in the invitation to participate received via an email, push notification, in-app Inbox message from Revolut, or an in-app "Suggested for You" tile. Your Cash Reward will be paid into your Revolut account within five business days after the Promotion Period ends.
The selected utility providers you may use in order to be able to participate in this Promotion are as follows:
- Bord Gáis Energy
- Electric Ireland
- SSE Airtricity
Revolut has no affiliation or partnership with these selected utility providers and they are not involved in the organisation of this Promotion.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is offered by Revolut Bank UAB ("Revolut") acting in Ireland via its branch in Ireland, with company number 909790 and whose address is at 2 Dublin Landings, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland.
- Revolut Bank UAB is authorised by the Bank of Lithuania in Lithuania and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion (for a single customer or as a whole) at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill, reputation or commercial interests.
- We can change these Terms at any time, including changing or amending the list of selected utility providers. If we do, we will try to give you advance notice (but will not always).
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted either during the Promotion Period or prior to receiving payment of the Cash Reward, then you will lose your entitlement to the Cash Reward.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Revolut will process your personal data and select existing customers to take part in the Promotion in line with the Customer Privacy Notice that applies to your account which you can find here.
- These Terms are published in English and any translation into other languages is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants in the Promotion cannot rely on the translated version of these Terms. The English language version of these Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. Only the English language version shall be used in any dispute or legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent courts in Ireland.