What is this Promotion about?
Revolut is offering its existing Ultra and Metal customers and prospective new Personal customers on any plan in England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Spain, France and Germany (together the “Eligible Countries”) the opportunity to take part in the Revolut x NBA Paris Game 2024 Promotion (the “Promotion”).
The Promotion allows existing and prospective Personal customers to get exclusive access to pre-sale ticket lines for the NBA Paris Game 2024 (“Pre-Sale Ticket Access”).
To take part in this Promotion, you must complete the steps set out in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?” between 16 October 2023 (00:00 CET) and 5 November 2023 (23:59 CET). We call this the “Promotion Period”.
These terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion. You must comply with these Promotion Terms and the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
Who is eligible for this Promotion?
To be considered an Eligible Participant for this Promotion you must:
- have a residential address in one of the Eligible Countries listed above; and
- be at least 18 years of age.
In addition, if you are an existing Revolut Personal customer, you must also have an active Revolut Ultra or Metal subscription. If you do not, you can become eligible if you upgrade during the Promotion Period.
What do I need to do as a prospective Personal customer?
Prospective Personal customers must complete the following steps.
- Click on the Promotion unique link provided on Revolut’s social media platforms.
- Successfully open a Revolut Personal account through that link.
All of these steps must be completed during the Promotion Period.
You must use the unique link provided as part of this Promotion to sign up to Revolut. If you sign up using the normal account opening process in our app, you will not be able to take part.
For existing Revolut Personal customers, you will be automatically eligible to receive the Pre-Ticket Access as long as you have an active Revolut Ultra or Metal subscription.
How do I get exclusive Pre-Sale Ticket Access to buy NBA Paris Game tickets?
Customers who complete the steps above will receive an email (to the email registered to their Revolut Personal account) on 6 November 2023 with a private digital link to access the presale. The private digital link will take you to a page on TicketMaster’s website where you can purchase tickets for the NBA Paris Game 2024from midday CET on 6 November 2023.
This Promotion gives you access to buy pre-sale tickets (subject to ticket availability and on a first come, first served basis) but you’ll need to cover the cost of any ticket/s you buy and the cost of attending the event yourself. The number of tickets that can be purchased by a single customer will be capped, and indicated on the dedicated Ticketmaster webpage.
If you are an existing Revolut Personal customer, you will only receive this email from Revolut if you have opted into receiving third party promotions from us. You can do this in the “Security & privacy” section of the app or, if you are on the latest version of our app, you can find this in the “Notification settings” section.
What other legal information should I know?
1. NBA in these Promotion Terms refers to NBA Properties Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), and the NBA member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”).
2. We may change, suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation, or due to unforeseen circumstances which may make it impossible for us to offer Pre-Sale Ticket Access with the NBA or their affiliates. We may suspend or end the Promotion on an individual or promotion-wide basis.
3. If we need to change, suspend or end the Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period, we will try to give you notice through the app and/or email. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control which means we are unable to continue running the Promotion as planned. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of early suspension or termination.
4. We may decide not to grant you Pre-Sale Ticket Access if any of the following applies before we are due to send you the private digital link:
- we become aware you are no longer an Eligible Participant because you are no longer subscribed to Revolut Ultra or Metal;
- your Revolut Personal account becomes suspended or restricted;
- you engage in fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (for example, attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception); and/or
- you breach these Promotion Terms or the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account.
6. Employees of NBA Entities, including affiliates, agents and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees, are not eligible for and cannot take part in this Promotion.
7. The NBA Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents are not liable for and will be held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss or damage to an Eligible Participant who purchases a ticket or tickets, or any third party, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the purchase of ticket/s through the Pre-Sale Ticket Access and/or participation in this Promotion.
8. These Promotion Terms are published in English. If they are translated into another language, the translation is for reference only and the English language version of the Promotion Terms shall prevail. The English version of these Promotion Terms shall be used in any legal proceedings.
This Promotion is organised and offered to you by the Revolut group entities that provide you with your Personal account. If you have a complaint about this Promotion, you can raise it directly with them. Please see below for the registered addresses of each Revolut group entity and the relevant laws and courts that have jurisdiction to determine any dispute you may have in relation to this Promotion.
Revolut group entity/branch
The law that applies to these Promotion Terms
Which courts have jurisdiction
7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD
The courts of England and Wales
Revolut Bank UAB
Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania
The courts of Lithuania or if you are a German resident, the competent court in Germany
Revolut Bank UAB acting in Ireland via its branch in Ireland
2 Dublin Landings, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland
The competent court in Ireland
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in France
SIREN 894 031 244 and whose registered office is at 10 avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France
The competent court in France
Revolut Bank UAB, Sucursal en España
With tax ID W0250845E, duly registered with the Commercial Registry in Madrid under Volum 44863, Sheet 1, Section 8, Page M-789831 and with the Bank of Spain under number 1583. Its address is at Serrano 20, 28001, Madrid (Spain)
The competent court in Spain