What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Amixem Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering it’s potential customers in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Lithuania, Romania and Slovakia (“EligibleMarkets”) the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time and:
- Win a cash prize of EUR 1 000 (one thousand euro) or an equivalent amount in the base currency (the “Cash Prize”). Two (2) lucky users who have signed up to Revolut as part of this Promotion will win a Cash Prize in an online prize draw.
- Receive a cashback of EUR 20 or an equivalent amount in the base currency (the “Cashback”) on the eligible transactions made during the Cashback Period.
Eligibility criteria for participating in the Promotion are set out below.
This Promotion will run between 4 February 2023 00:00 CEST and 31 March 2023 23:59 CEST (the “PromotionPeriod”). These terms (the “PromotionTerms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?
To be eligible to participate in this Promotion and win a Cash Prize, you must:
- Live at a residential address in Eligible Market;
- Be at least 18 years of age and legally capable (not be subject to any guardianship, curatorship or safeguarding measure, nor any lasting power of attorney);
- Click on the unique link which will be announced in the Amixem YouTube video and will be posted on the description box of the Amixem YouTube video. The link will redirect you to Revolut’s website where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account.
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period. If you already have a Revolut Personal account you won’t be eligible for this Promotion;
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC) with a registered address in Eligible Market with no restrictions on your account before the end of the Promotion Period;
You must complete all of the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate in the prize draw to win the Cash Prize.
To be eligible to the Cashback you must also:
- Make one or several virtual and (or) physical Revolut card transactions with a total value equal or more than EUR 20 or an equivalent amount in the base currency within the period which will be indicated at the bottom of Revolut’s website, where you will be redirected after clicking on the unique link posted on the description box of the Amixem YouTube video (“CashbackPeriod”). Once your transaction(s) reach a total value of EUR 20 or an equivalent amount in the base currency, you will become eligible to receive a EUR 20 or an equivalent amount in the base currency Cashback. The maximum amount you can earn in the form of a Cashback is EUR 20 or an equivalent amount in the base currency, which means that if the total value of your transaction(s) exceeds EUR 20 or an equivalent amount in the base currency, you will still receive EUR 20 or an equivalent amount in the base currency of Cashback. Each transaction must also be a genuine purchase to count towards this total amount (for example, transactions to payment service providers, other bank accounts and e-wallets will not count towards the EUR 20 or an equivalent amount in the base currency total).
How do I win a Cash Prize?
Users who complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?” will be put in the online draw to win the Cash Prize. On 1 April 2023 two (2) winners will be chosen in a random drawing in the following manner:
- We will determine all users who have signed up to Revolut as part of this Promotion and meet all the eligibility criteria outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?” (“Entrants”);
- Two winners will be chosen in a random drawing from the list of Entrants;
- The chosen winners will be awarded a Cash Prize of EUR 1000 or an equivalent amount in the base currency.
The winners will be notified via push notification or email by Revolut. Revolut will deposit the Cash Prize into the winner's Revolut Personal account within ten (10) business days after the winners are notified.
How do I receive the Cashback?
Revolut will deposit the Cashback to your Revolut Personal account automatically, but no later than within ten (10) business days after you have completed the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?”.
What other legal information should I know?
This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, Lithuania.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to reverse any Cash Prize and (or) Cashback you receive for taking part in this Promotion if you earned the Cash Prize and (or) Cashback fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the Cash Prize and (or) Cashback, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any Cash Prize or (and) Cashback transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with Cash Prize and (or) Cashback, or between the time of qualifying for the Cash Prize and (or) Cashback and receiving the Cash Prize and (or) Cashback that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that Cash Prize and (or) Cashback.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of the Cash Prize and (or) Cashback as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- By participating in this Promotion, you confirm that you understand that any Cash Prize and (or) Cashback may be subject to local income tax in an Eligible Market and/or in the local territory where you are tax resident. It is entirely your responsibility to pay any tax which may arise from winning any Cash Prize and (or) receiving Cashback. Revolut will bear no liability for any tax obligations which may arise from winning any Cash Prize or receiving Cashback as part of this Promotion.
- These Promotion Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Promotion Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of an EEA country you live in Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania.