What is this Promotion about?
Revolut is offering prospective new Personal customers based in England, Scotland, Wales, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia (together, the “Eligible Countries”) the opportunity to take part in the Revolut x Sziget Festival 2024 cashback offer (the “Promotion”).
The Promotion allows prospective customers who sign up for a Revolut Personal account for the first time to receive EUR 20 (or currency equivalent) credited to their newly opened Revolut Personal account (the “New Customer Offer”).
To take part in this Promotion, you must meet the eligibility criteria and complete the steps set out in the Promotion Terms between 2 January 2024 (00:00 CET) and 31 August 2024 (23:59 CET). We call this the “Promotion Period”.
These terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion. You must comply with these Promotion Terms and the terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be an “Eligible Participate” for this Promotion, you must:
- have a residential address in one of the Eligible Countries listed above;
- not have or have previously held a Revolut Personal account with any Revolut group entity; and
- be at least 18 years of age.
You also need to complete the “Required Steps” before the end of the Promotion Period:
- Click on the Promotion unique link – this will be provided on the Sziget Festival’s website or in their social media as well as appearing in content provided by the Sziget Festival’s affiliates and affiliated influencers.
- Successfully open a Revolut Personal account for the first time through the Promotion unique link; and
- Make a first genuine card transaction of at least EUR 1 (or currency equivalent).
You must use the Promotion unique link provided as part of this Promotion to sign up for a Revolut Personal account. If you sign up using the normal account opening process in our app, you will not be able to take part in this Promotion.
Your first card payment can be made using a physical or virtual Revolut card linked to your Revolut Personal account. It must be a genuine purchase (for example, transactions to payment service providers, other bank accounts and e-wallets will not be genuine).
How do I earn the New Customer Offer?
Eligible Participants will receive a New Customer Offer. The Revolut group entity that provides you with your Revolut Personal account will credit EUR 20 (or currency equivalent) to the main balance of your Revolut Personal account within 10 business days of the Required Steps being completed.
What other legal information should I know?
- We may change, suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation, or due to unforeseen circumstances which may make it impossible for us to offer the New Customer offer with Sziget Festival or their affiliates. We may suspend or end the Promotion on an individual or promotion-wide basis.
- If we need to change, suspend or end the Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period, we will try to give you notice through the app and/or email. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control which means we are unable to continue running the Promotion as planned. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of early suspension or termination.
- If you sign up for a Revolut Personal account as part of this Promotion, we may not award you or may reverse the New Customer Offer (we will consider the reversal to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you) if any of the following applies:
- the relevant card payment was unsuccessful and/or was cancelled or reverted;
- your Revolut Personal account becomes suspended or restricted;
- you engage in fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (for example, attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception); and/or
- you breach these Promotion Terms or the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account.
4. Employees of Sziget Festival entities, including affiliates, agents and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees, are not eligible for and cannot take part in this Promotion.
5. Employees, directors, agents, contractors and any affiliates of any Revolut group of entities are not eligible for this Promotion.
6. By participating in this Promotion, you confirm that you understand that any benefit you receive as part of this Promotion may be subject to local income tax in the country of your residence and/or in the local territory where you are tax resident. It is entirely your responsibility to pay any tax which may arise from receiving any benefit. Revolut will bear no liability for any tax obligations which may arise from receiving any benefit as part of this Promotion.
7. The official version of these terms and conditions is the English version. We may provide translations as a courtesy but the English language version is binding in the event of a dispute unless local law says otherwise.
8. If you sign up for a Revolut Personal account as part of this Promotion, Revolut will process your personal data in compliance with our Customer Privacy Notice.
This Promotion is organised and offered to you by the Revolut group entities that provide you with your Personal account in Eligible Countries. If you have a complaint about this Promotion, you can raise it directly with them. Please see below for the registered addresses of each Revolut group entity or branch and the relevant laws and courts that have jurisdiction to determine any dispute you may have in relation to this Promotion. You can rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the country where you live.
Revolut group entity/branch
The law that applies to these Promotion Terms
Which courts have jurisdiction
7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD
The courts of England and Wales.
Revolut Bank UAB
Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania
The courts of Lithuania or in the courts of any EU Member State where you reside.
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in Ireland
2 Dublin Landings, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland
The competent court in Ireland.
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in France
10 avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France (SIREN 894 031 244)
If you are unhappy with how we have dealt with your complaint, you can refer it free of charge to the Médiateur de l’Association française des Sociétés Financières (ASF) and any dispute can be referred to the competent court in France.
Revolut Bank UAB, acting via its branch in Spain
With tax ID W0250845E, duly registered with the Commercial Registry in Madrid under Volum 44863, Sheet 1, Section 8, Page M-789831 and with the Bank of Spain under number 1583. Its address is at Serrano 20, 28001, Madrid (Spain)
The competent courts of Spain.
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in Belgium
Silver Square, Sq. de Meeûs 35, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
The competent courts of Belgium.
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in the Netherlands
Barbara Strozzilaan 201, 1083HN Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The competent courts of the Netherlands.