Profile & Plan
Upgrading and downgrading my plan
Security & Personal Data
- Gambling block
- Online and bank transfer fraud
- What is a source of funds check?
- Why do I have to verify my source of funds?
- What kind of document would you need to complete my verification?
- Can I close my account without source of funds verification?
- Is my money safe?
- Is my private information safe?
- Who can help me if I have been hacked?
- What personal data do I need to submit to use Revolut?
- How long will Revolut store my data for?
- What if I want Revolut to erase all my data?
- Knowing the data that Revolut holds on me
- What does Revolut use my data for?
- How does Revolut process my data?
- I think I have a duplicate account
- Why did you ask me for additional information about payer/beneficiary?
- Why is my account locked?
- How do I ensure my account will not be locked again?
- Why did you take the fees for the locked account?
- Why was my account closed?
- Who made the decision to close my account?
- Can I ever open a new account if another has been closed?
- Why did you send my money back to the source?
- Who is a PEP?
- How do I stop unwanted notifications?
- How do I manage my notifications?