How can we help?

What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?

  • You will need to provide your current address outside Ukraine, e.g. address of the accommodation / shelter, and fill out your personal information
  • You will also need to confirm your identity with either a passport or identity card

  • Вам необхідно надати вашу поточну адресу за межами України, наприклад, адресу вашого житла/тимчасового притулку, та інші особові дані
  • Також необхідно підтвердити особу за допомогою паспорту чи ID-картки

Related Articles