How do I cancel a booking?
Property Cancellation policies
A property's cancellation policy will dictate what happens if you cancel your booking. You can view the property's cancellation policy when you choose a room, prior to booking it. After the booking is confirmed, you can access this information from Revolut Stays > My Bookings.
Refunds, additional payments and cashback
If you cancel a refundable or partially refundable booking, you will receive your refund in line with the property's cancellation policies and Revolut will take back any instant cashback that was paid to you. You will be able to keep your cashback if you cancel a non-refundable booking, however, you will not receive a refund. For "Pay at property" bookings, if you cancel before the check-in date, no refund will be needed.
How to cancel a booking
Navigate to Revolut Stays > My Bookings, tapping manage your booking and then cancellation options. You will be shown and asked to confirm the refund amount, any cancellation fees (if applicable) and cashback recoup (if applicable) prior to the cancellation being processed.
For more information, please see our Stays Terms and Conditions.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?