What are Revolut rewards and how do I use them?
What is Revolut Rewards?
Rewards help you get more of what you love, by saving you money on top brands and everyday purchases. We select cashback and discount offers from brands, then recommend the rewards we think you’ll love.
How do I start using Revolut Rewards?
Simply open your app and click the Rewards tab – the gift icon at the bottom of the screen.
You can browse your recommended Rewards, or search for a particular brand to see if there’s a reward available.
If you see an offer that you like, tap through to the offer page to learn more about it. Be sure to have a read of the T&Cs, and then follow the instructions to enjoy your discount or cashback.
With some Rewards, you may need to tap the in-app button to visit the merchant's website. For others, you'll just need to activate your Rewards and you'll get cashback for spending with the merchant using your Revolut card.
In case you are experiencing any issues with entering the promo code, please reach out to the merchant directly.
We’re always adding more Rewards from online discounts to in-store cashback, so check back regularly for new additions.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?