Why am I restricted from using Pay Later?
There could be multiple reasons why you would be restricted from activating Pay Later mode. In general the main reasons can be:
- You have some outstanding or overdue repayments that need to be paid first, before you can create new purchases with Pay Later
- Your Revolut account balance is low
- Your Pay Later spending limit is low
- Your Pay Later limit has not been created yet
- You have no eligible cards to use with Pay Later
- Some of your account information has changed so we had to restrict access to the product until further investigation
We'll provide you with more details in the app communications or you can contact our customer support team via in-app chat.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?