What is Pay Later and how does it work?
Pay Later lets you pay for purchases in three monthly instalments for a nominal fee of 1,65% per purchase using your existing Revolut cards in Pay Later mode .
You can use Pay Later to shop anywhere and pay later for anything you want - online or in store! (subject to transaction eligibility)
To activate the feature, go to 'Cards' and tap the Pay Later mode toggle or activate it from the Pay Later mini app. When switched on, Pay Later temporarily connects your Revolut debit cards to your Pay Later spending limit, instead of your regular accounts. All your eligible cards will be marked with a green label ‘Pay Later’.
Pay Later mode can be activated on any active Revolut debit card—physical, virtual, or disposable virtual. Pay Later cannot be activated for credit cards, Revolut Pro cards or cards not ready for use (not yet delivered and activated, frozen, terminated). Pay Later is only active for 15 minutes and automatically switches off after your next card payment.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?