What is APR for Pay Later product?
APR stands for the 'Annual Percentage Rate'. It's the total cost of credit expressed as an annual percentage rate. APR acts as a standardised way to show the cost of borrowing over a yearly period to allow you to compare the cost of products from different lenders. It takes into account both the interest you're charged and any other fees or charges relating to the loan. APR tells you how much the loan will actually cost.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?