What does your Pay Later spending limit mean?
Your Pay Later spending limit is the amount of money you can use to fund your purchases over and above your Revolut account balance. You can use this limit to make as many purchases as you want as long as your Pay Later spending limit is enough to cover their value, and your Revolut account balance is enough to cover the first repayment (⅓ of purchase).
Your limit renews when you make repayments and can be used to spend time and time again.
Your limit is based on our assessment of the information you provided.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?