What does the Pay Later purchase plan mean?
An instalment plan is generated for every purchase made using the Pay Later feature.
An instalment plan outlines the individual repayment schedule to repay the amount of the Pay Later purchase and the added convenience fee.
The instalment plan consists of three monthly payments, the first of which is charged from your EUR currency account when you make the purchase. The remaining two instalments, including both principal and convenience fee, are expected to be repaid one and two months after the date of purchase.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?