What are the fees associated with the Pay Later product?
There are no opening or maintenance fees associated with the Pay Later product - you only pay for what you use.
A fixed convenience fee of 1.65% of the purchase value is charged for any purchase made with Pay Later.
The amount of the convenience fee is defined at the moment of purchase and is repaid together with the second and the third instalment of the instalment plan.
Late interest fees can be applied if a repayment remains overdue outside of a grace period of five calendar days.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?