I’ve changed my mind and wish to cancel Pay Later plan
You have 72 hours (3 days) from the moment of purchase to cancel your plan, if no manual repayments have been made towards the plan within this time.
In this case the full amount of the purchase will be debited from your Revolut account in the main currency and the instalment plan will be cancelled. All balances of your Pay Later account will then be released.
The instalment plan can be cancelled if the balance of your Revolut account is sufficient to cover the full amount of purchase underlying the plan.
The cancellation option will be available in the Plan details screen.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?