I did not receive any communication from Revolut about my Pay Later repayments, why?
We want to make sure you don’t forget about the repayments, so the day before the due date we’ll send you a payment reminder. This reminder is sent via push notification and email. If your scheduled automatic repayment fails, we'll also inform you with push and email notifications. We’ll send these reminders just to make sure you’re aware of upcoming or overdue repayments.
Make sure your personal details are always updated. It’s vital that we can contact you via email about transactions or your payments for this product. You can always change your contact details in the app or reach out to us via in-app chat, so we can help you with it. Let us know if you’re still having trouble with receiving emails regarding this matter, and we’ll take a closer look.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?