How do I terminate Pay Later agreement?
You may withdraw from your credit agreement with Revolut within 14 calendar days of concluding the credit agreement with us. You won't be charged any fees for this period and of course you must fully repay the amount borrowed from your Revolut account.
If you want to terminate your agreement after 14 days have expired, you'll need to repay all outstanding balances, including fees, before your agreement can be closed.
You can request to terminate your agreement through Revolut customer support.
Please note: simply removing or deleting the Pay Later section or Pay Later card from the app is not enough!
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?