How and when will I receive refund for Pay Later payment?
Revolut will process full or partial refunds for you upon return of the purchase in the case where the refund is provided to the original payment method (i.e., your Revolut Pay Later account).
In case the refund is made to the external payment method (Revolut account, external bank account or external payment card), the refund will not be processed automatically and no changes in the instalment plan will be made. It will remain your responsibility to cover the repayments according to the plan.
For the refunds going to the original payment method (your Revolut Pay Later account):
- If you receive a full refund, the associated instalment plan will be cancelled, the paid principal and fee will be refunded to your Revolut account in the main currency and your Pay Later balances will be updated.
- If you receive a partial refund, which is higher than the amount left to repay, we’ll deduct the amount from the outstanding balance first. We'll then refund the difference to your Revolut account in the main currency and close the associated instalment plan. Your Pay Later balances will be updated.
- If you receive a partial refund, which is lower than the amount left to repay, we’ll deduct the amount from the outstanding balance. We’ll then spread the remaining balance evenly over the remaining instalments. Your Pay Later balances will be updated.
All changes to the plans associated with refunds will be processed overnight and extra amounts you've already paid, if any, will be returned to your main account.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?