Can I reapply for Pay Later limit if my credit application was rejected?
You can re-apply for credit if your last application was unsuccessful due to insufficient evidence of income, for example if you did not link all of your income accounts as part of the application. However if your last application was unsuccessful for any other reason you will have to wait 30 days before re-applying.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?