What happens if a payment from Pockets fails?
In your Pockets we show you all your scheduled payments, to help you prepare to make them. This includes how much they will be and when they’re due.
If we try to complete the payment on the due date and you don’t have enough money for it in your Pocket, we’ll take it from your main account instead in order to proceed.
If there is not enough funds in your main account either, the payment will fail and you’ll receive a notification. We will send you a notification 24 hours before the payment so that you hopefully have enough time to top-up your account, so that the payment can go through. This way you should never miss a payment!
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card