Can I add money with a shared or joint bank account?
Right now, you can only add money from a personal account in your name. Due to that, it is not possible to add money with a shared or joint bank account.
We are working hard to make payments from shared or joint accounts possible, and we will let you know as soon as that's available.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card