Why is my card deposit pending?
If a card deposit is pending, it means that something didn't go as expected when it was authorized, so we're waiting for your bank to respond to the card deposit request.
A pending card deposit will eventually get marked as either completed or failed. It shouldn't take longer than 30 mins for a pending transaction to leave this state.
In most cases, the funds are credited to your Revolut account if the transaction was completed. However, if the transaction failed, the funds should have stayed in your bank account.
Due to international restrictions in place, it's not possible to top up your Revolut account with a bank card issued in Russia or Belarus.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card