Verifying my deposit card
Verifying your deposit card lets us know that the card you used to add money to your Revolut account is your own. We advise all users to do this in the app to help ensure your Revolut experience is as frictionless as possible.
To find the 4-digit code used for the verification process, just check your bank statement and find a transaction with Revolut. It will appear as Revolut*1234* (This can take up to one day to appear dependent on your bank). Next, you can verify your deposit card in the 'Add money' section of the app. You'll also be prompted to scan your card.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card