Why was my credit application rejected?
Credit applications can be rejected for many different reasons depending on the individual circumstances. In general the main reasons can be:
- We were unable to identify sufficient sustainable net monthly income from the linked accounts provided
- Insufficient repayment capacity - not enough income to meet current commitments and potential new credit repayments
- Poor current or previous credit history with the Central Credit Register
In making a credit decision, if we are unable to provide you with credit we will include the reason for that decision in our communication to you.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?