What happens if I can’t make credit payment and/or interest?
If you believe that you cannot make a repayment, or if you have already missed repayments on any of your Revolut credit products, we are here to help you. We encourage you to get in touch with us via in-app chat or email.
We have a range of options available to help our customers who may be experiencing difficulties with their credit repayments. It's best if you contact us quickly so as we can help you with this situation.
We may report missed payments to the Central Credit Register which can have a negative impact on your credit history.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency