What happens if I can’t make credit payment and/or interest?
If you believe that you cannot make a repayment, or if you have already missed repayments on any of your Revolut credit products, we are here to help you. We encourage you to get in touch with us via in-app chat or email.
We have a range of options available to help our customers who may be experiencing difficulties with their credit repayments. It's best if you contact us quickly so as we can help you with this situation.
We may report missed payments to the Central Credit Register which can have a negative impact on your credit history.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card