What consequences for late repayment can be expected?
Depending on the length of overdue payments, we may report this to Central Credit Register, which may have an adverse effect on your ability to access new credit in the future. In case of further non-payment, your credit will passed over to a Debt Collection Agency for collection. In the event of further non payment, your account may be terminated according to the agreement that you have with us. After the termination of the credit, legal action may be taken in order to recover the amount owed if it is not repaid.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card