I’ve missed a payment, will my credit file be affected?
Each month we’ll report your credit performance and the balance you owe update to the Central Credit Register. If you were to miss a repayment then you could see this recorded on your credit file against your Revolut credit product.
If you’re expecting any issues with your repayments then we’d ask you to contact us as soon as possible.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card