I’ve changed my mind, how do I cancel my credit?
You may withdraw from your credit agreement with Revolut within 14 calendar days of concluding the credit agreement with us. You will not be charged any fees for this period however interest will still be payable for the period that your funds are drawn and of course you must repay fully the amount borrowed.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card