I did not receive any communication from Revolut about my repayments, why?
We want to make sure you don’t forget about the repayments, so 3 days from the due date, we’ll start to send you some reminders. Those reminders are sent via push notifications, in-app messages, SMS or e-mails. We’ll send reminders just to make sure you’re aware of upcoming or overdue repayments.
Make sure your personal details are always updated. This includes your e-mail and it’s important to do so as it’s a communication channel we have with you. You can always change it in the app or reach out to us on chat, so we can help you with it. Let us know if you’re still having trouble with receiving e-mails regarding this matter, and we’ll take a closer look.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency