How do you calculate the loan repayments?
We calculate the monthly repayments by applying an interest rate to the total amount you have borrowed. We’ll then divide the total amount you’ll need to repay across the term of your loan.
Each of your monthly repayments will consist of both the interest and the principal of the loan. As you continue to make payments, you’ll start to pay less interest as the initial loan amount decreases, and pay off more towards the remaining loan balance.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency