How do I manage my credit repayments?
For loans, you can find your repayment schedule in the credit agreement which is saved in the app - simply go to your 'Credit' tab in the home screen, select the loan of your choice and tap on ‘Statement’ to see the remaining loan schedule (from the current moment till the last payment).
A statement of the repayments you’ve made and repayments that you are due to pay are available in the credit section of your Revolut app.
If you wish to change your repayment date, you can select another repayment date using the Change repayment date option in More options within the selected credit product. Or you can ask our Support team to make the change for you via the in-app chat.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency