How do I manage my credit repayments?
For loans, you can find your repayment schedule in the credit agreement which is saved in the app - simply go to your 'Credit' tab in the home screen, select the loan of your choice and tap on ‘Statement’ to see the remaining loan schedule (from the current moment till the last payment).
A statement of the repayments you’ve made and repayments that you are due to pay are available in the credit section of your Revolut app.
If you wish to change your repayment date, you can select another repayment date using the Change repayment date option in More options within the selected credit product. Or you can ask our Support team to make the change for you via the in-app chat.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card