What can I use my loan for?
Loans can be used for a range of things, some of the most common being:
- Buying a vehicle
- Making home improvements
- Personal expenses
During the application you will be asked to declare what purpose you intend to use the funds for. If the purpose is not listed then you can select 'Other'.
As Revolut offers a personal loan, the money cannot be used for:
- Business purposes
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card